2010 Newbury Park Invitational Wrestling Tournament
Start your season at the 29th annual Newbury Park Invitational on December 4th, 2010. We offer a well organized, single day tournament with nice awards and a great snack bar.
As you plan your 2010/2011 schedule, consider kicking off your year with us in Ventura County. Last year, we had a great selection of teams representing 5 of the 6 Southern Section divisions, Central Section, LA City, and Nevada
- Double elimination
- $300 entry fee per team
- Entry limited to the first 28 teams
- 2009: Bakersfield (CA State Champions)
- 2008: Selma (CA State Runner-up)
- 2007: Mohave (NV State Champions)
- Complete results and attendees can be found at www.tmi.150m.com
- Team check-ins start at 6:00am in the gym.
- Weigh-ins start at 6:30 in the wrestling room.
- Coaches meeting starts at 7:45am.
- Wrestling will begin promptly at 9:00am.
- All teams must register online with Tournament Masters at www.tmi.150m.com no later than Wednesday, December 1.
- Teams registering correctly and on time will receive (2) coach’s lunch vouchers.
- Admission is $6 for adults and $3 for children under 12 and students with ID card.
- Each team will receive 4 wristbands for admission (coaches, trainers, and stats)
- Full concessions will be available at our widely acclaimed snack bar.
- Food or ice chests will not be allowed in the gym.
Feel free to contact either tournament director Kevin Young at (805) 375-0551 (email@example.com) or NPHS head coach Gary Murphy at (805) 583-8746 (firstname.lastname@example.org)